2022 Auction Add-on Rules and Regulations
Add-on money is given to an exhibitor(s) in addition to the sale amount of his/her market animal. Anyone may “add-on” to a specific exhibitor or group of exhibitors. An add-on form must be completed and turned in, no later than the close of auction on Saturday. Add-on forms will not be accepted without payment.
Who is eligible to receive an auction add-on?
- 4-H member of Deschutes County selling an animal at auction
- FFA member of the Bend or Redmond Chapters selling an animal at auction
- 4-H or FFA member that has met all auction sale requirements
In order to contribute, forms must be delivered in one of the following ways:
- During auction – hand delivered to auction trailer by the end of sale
- Delivered to the 4-H office located inside the North Sister Building during the Deschutes County Fair
- Delivered to the Redmond FFA Alumni tent located across from the Sheep barn during the Deschutes County Fair
- Hand delivered to the Deschutes County Extension office prior to fairMailed to Deschutes County Extension office
Deschutes Co Livestock Auction c/o
Deschutes Co Extension
3800 SW Airport Way, Building 4
Redmond, OR 97756
Checks for add-ons should be made payable to:
Deschutes Co 4-H/FFA Livestock Auction Association
*5% of your contribution remains with the association for processing and administration costs
*Your donation may qualify for an income tax deduction in accordance with Federal and/or State income tax laws. Please consult with your tax advisor
*A preliminary list of members who received add-ons will be available within 10 days of the completion of the 2022 Deschutes County Fair. A final list with member payment will be available no later than September 1st (pending bank clearance of checks).